Pretzels, Marshmallow and chocolate.... Sounds good, right? Add some snow flakes and red sprinkles and your s'mores are now all dressed up for Christmas!
Ingredients for 12 s'mores:
- 24 pretzels
- 6 marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Christmas-y sprinkles
1) Cut all the marshmallows in half.
2) Arrange 12 pretzels on a baking sheet. Cover each with a half marshmallow. Broil until melted.
3) Top each with an other pretzel, and press gently.
4) Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 second until smooth and thin enough to dip s'mores into. Dip each pretzel sandwich in the melted chocolate.Tap the excess chocolate off.
5) Spinkle with decorative sugar. Place the s'more on a parchemin paper to allow the chocolate to dry.
Merry Christmas !